MAusIMM, BSc (Geo) (Hons), GradCert Fin
Brad’s career spans over 20 years in the resources sector which includes 10 years in resource consulting.
Brad has extensive experience in JORC resources and reserve reporting, technical expert reports, feasibility studies and VALMIN Code valuations. He has also been responsible for construction of geological databases and models and exploration program design and management. He has been involved in more than 30 technical due diligence projects and has expertise in identifying areas for opportunities to increase revenue and reduce costs of production in coking coal operations.
- Coal Quality Assessment
- Geological Modelling
- Due Diligence
- Feasibility Studies
- JORC Resource & Reserve Statements
- As a Competent Person under the JORC Code (2012), Brad has been a signatory to estimates for a significant number of resource statements in the last 10 years.
- He has extensive experience with coal exploration, exploration management and geological modelling using Ventyx Minescape, Geovia Minex and Maptek Vulcan software
- Brad has a significant depth of operational experience having worked as a geologist on a wide variety of open cut and underground coal mining operations and CSG projects in Australia, Indonesia, China, Canada and Mongolia.
- Brad was project manager of the recent Scoping Study for Atrum Coal’s Elan hard coking coal project in Alberta, Canada. The report was well received in the market and allowed Atrum to undertake a successful capital raising.
- Brad has been involved with a significant number of VALMIN Code valuations and independent technical expert reports for targets statements and IPOs.