BSc (Ind. Eng.), PMP
Danial brings to Palaris 12 years of highly skilled experience in the disciplines of project planning and cost control services in complex, multi-disciplinary projects in power generation, rail, oil and gas across Iran, South Africa, Mozambique, and Australia.
|Danial’s professional field of interest is in project management services where he specialises in progress measurement systems, including earned value, master scheduling, schedule risk analysis and general project management. Danial is an expert user of Primavera P6 and the MS Office suite, including MS Project, Petr Master Risk Analysis and ERP (IFS).|
- Project Planning & Scheduling
- Project Cost Performance Reporting
- Project Management
- Project Controls & Reporting
- Tendering & Contract Coordination
- Danial was on the Project Steering Committee for the Majuba Rail Project in South Africa. In this role, Danial established a Project Management Office and conducted daily project briefings on cost and schedule for the Executive team of Eskom where he was able to directly influence decision making. Based upon this success, this role was then expanded to cover all capital projects within Eskom.
- As a Senior Project Planner at SASOL, Danial created Work Breakdown Structures, resource-loaded schedules and earned value reports, as well as performing major shutdown scheduling, planning, and tracking for the gas refinery.
- As a maintenance planner in Iran, Danial helped to establish preventive maintenance practices for an ethylene cracking plant. In this role, he was also responsible for maintaining and ordering PPE, inventory, warehousing, and stock management, as well as both short and long-term maintenance planning.
- Danial holds PMI accreditation as a Project Management Professional (PMP) and is currently establishing best practice project systems within Palaris.