BSc (Geo), MAIG, FGS
Jamie is a highly experienced geologist with over 14 years of experience in the resources industry, specifically over a decade focused on resource modelling and specialising in precious metals, with additional exposure to base metals, industrial materials, and mineral sands.
His expertise spans from multi-million ounces deposit resource estimates to intricate month-to-month grade control modelling and exploration planning for both major multi-nationals and junior explorers. With a deep understanding of the entire mining lifecycle, Jamie possesses detailed knowledge in QAQC, interpretations, geostatistics, estimations validations, and compliant resource reporting. What sets him apart is the perfect blend of operational hands-on mining experience and a strategic approach to deposit development, making him an invaluable asset for any mining venture.
- Geological Modelling
- Resource & Reserve Estimation
- Due Diligence
- Exploration Strategies & Management
- Resource Evaluation
- Competent Person production and signatory for numerous geological interpretations and resources estimates, included reports for the ASX, TSX and JSE.
- Bardoc Gold Resource Geologist for drill design, QAQC, data validation, Interpretations, estimation, and classification to an FGS level for the project’s DFS, along with due diligence including model re-builds for two further gold assets.
- Kin Mining NL Resource Geologist, review and update models for feasibility studies with sign-off for several gold deposits along with due diligence on external assets including model reviews and model re-builds in some cases across four gold assets.
- Datamine Software Consultant including resource evaluation and training covering precious metals, copper, zinc, bauxite, nickel laterites and minerals sands as well as input into Advanced Estimation module development and application of Local Kriging Neighbourhood Optimisation.
- Gold Fields Resource Geologist at the Agnew and Lawlers Gold Mines Australia, development and management of QAQC and data management systems and production of mineral resource estimates.
- Barrick Gold Project/Underground Geologist roles at Lawlers Gold Mine, supervision of grade control, production geology, resource and exploration drill programs, geology model development, grade estimation and geostatistics for the production of grade control models.
- Software skills include Datamine RM, Micromine, Vulcan, Snowden Supervisor, Mapinfo, Leapfrog Geo and Isatis.