BEng (Elec) (Hons I), PostGrad Cert Risk & Safety Mngt
Jemima is an Electrical Engineer with over 10 years’ experience, 5 specifically within the mining industry.
|With a broad range of engineering and safety related activities under her belt, Jemima’s technical experience spans research and development, testing and certification of electrical equipment through to construction and commissioning of electrical infrastructure. She has a knack for identifying core issues and the ability to develop strategic ways to combat them.|
- Electrical Engineering
- Engineering Compliance
- Engineering & Design
- Safety & Risk Management
- Safety & Compliance Management and Audits
- As a Research and Development Engineer, during her time at Ampcontrol, Jemima was responsible for developing and implementing test procedures for self-certification of electrical equipment in mining settings.
- Holding the role of Hazardous Area Project Leader. in the Industrial services sector, she was responsible for the project management and technical assessment of electrical and mechanical equipment for hazardous areas to the ANZEx, IECEx, and ATEX schemes. Jemima was managing projects with a typical delivery time of six months.
- As a committee member, Jemima contributed technical input into the development of Australian and International Standards in methane detection and explosion protection.
- Jemima has successfully led the development of business strategy for technical areas including functional safety, non-destructive testing, cybersecurity and new energy – Hydrogen economy.
- She led a successful technical review and update of a high voltage cable test rig after reviewing results of tests and hazard reports.