MEng (Mech), BEng (Mech), CertIV Bus
Mathew is an experienced Graduate Mechanical Engineer specialising in asset management and design of hydraulics systems.
He has three years’ experience in the industry and has worked in projects related to construction and mining. Mathew developed strong project planning, execution and delivery skills by being an active team member in different phases of asset management projects. He also has capabilities in MS Project, AutoCAD, Pipeflow and ProgeCAD.
- Engineering Compliance
- Asset Management
- Project Planning
- Mechanical Engineering
- Safety & Compliance Audits
- Mathew has worked as a Maintenance Planner in a leading Hunter Valley mine. He managed maintenance of Hitachi and Komatsu Truck fleets, ensured cordination between workshop supervisors and sub contractors, and ensured Work Health Safety procedures were followed.
- He has prepared maintenance schedules and isolation procedures for a ship unloader in the Port of Newcastle. He analysed various mechanical and electrical systems of the unloader and developed effective maintenance procedures.
- Mathew was involved in the design of pump skids for a mine dewatering project based in Indonesia while working as a Junior Hydraulics Engineer. He prepared hydraulic designs and pump calculations. All pump skids were electrically powered, reducing the dependency of burning fossil fuels which was an important element of sustainability and a key regulatory requirement for the project to be successful.
- He was part of the design team for a multi tower construction project in Brisbane, Queens Wharf Development. Mathew’s involvement was around the design of hydraulic and fire systems.
- Mathew has also conducted guarding audits for conveyor systems and prepared isolation procedures for different process flow components in coal handling process plants (CHPPs).