BBus (HR & Management), Cert IV WHS
Emilee has over 15 years of experience in a broad range of business and safety administration including formatting, procedure development, data inputting, research, developing templates and general safety administration including inductions and training records.
|She has maintained the safety system administration process for Palaris for over 10 years and understands the requirements of version control, naming conventions and standardisation. In addition, Emilee is an advanced user of Microsoft Word and has developed branded templates for all our documentation including safety and our project management system. She has used a range of document management systems and has a fast-typing speed along with excellent data entry accuracy. Emilee has a strong understanding of mining and business management and utilises her breadth and depth of experience to deliver highly responsive and efficient support.|
- Safety Standards Administration
- Document Control & Contraction Administration
- Training & Development
- Business Support & Animation
- Emilee converted the Palaris safety system over to the new company branding. This task requires attention to detail, time management and open communication with Senior Leaders and remaining team members of the organisation.
- She has been involved in the accreditation process and meetings of our Safety Management System. Emilee completes monthly compliance checks to our safety management system and reports them to Senior Leaders of the organisation. These checks include some of our major risks including driver fatigue management plans and light vehicle checklists.
- Emilee implements and coordinates Palaris’ medical and site-specific induction processes for all consultants. To be compliant, she must be familiar with the state requirements for medicals (i.e., NSW Order 43 Medical, QLD Coal Board Medical) along with individual client requirements for site inductions.
- She coordinates technical training for all team members of Palaris, along with ensuring the administration and documentation of our team member training records always remains up to date. Emilee also provides one on one training to new team members who use our safety management system particularly in relation to record keeping and system implementation.
- Emilee provides contract and project accounting administration, drawing on her broader business skills and knowledge.