Rudolf Janse Van Rensburg
BEng (Mech) (Hons), MBA, Cert III Proj Mngt
Rudolf is a Mechanical Engineer with over 10 years’ experience in the resources industry, more than three of those years consulting both within Australia and Internationally.
|During his career, he has had exposure to a vast range of commodities including oil and gas refineries, power generation facilities and metal smelting facilities. Rudolf has held positions in project engineering through the full project life cycle. In recent years, he has obtained in-depth quality assurance experience regarding procedure development, compliance management, risk mitigation and continuous improvement initiatives.|
- Asset Performance & Optimistion
- Engineering Optimisation
- Mechanical Engineering
- Project Delivery
- Risk Management
- Utilising his engineering capabilities, Rudolf has assisted and supported clients to improve their plant reliability by minimising mission critical equipment downtime.
- Rudolf has effectively reduced operational risks for several shutdown/turnaround projects, through measuring and analysing operational performance, identifying bottlenecks and putting mitigating actions in place.
- He has created and implemented multiple standard operating procedures and work procedures, covering all project lifecycle aspects, to standardise and streamline operational execution.
- Rudolf has successfully managed and completed multiple onsite shutdown/turnaround projects across 15 countries and six continents.
- He has managed and led dry and wet commissioning for EPCM pipeline projects in South Africa.