MBA, GradDip Asset Mngt, Cert III Elec Trade, Cert IV Elec Instrumentation, Cert IV TAE
Tim has a broad-spectrum of experience that spans over 17 years in the mining sector across multiple countries working with Orica and WesTrac (Caterpillar) prior to joining Palaris.
|He has held a multitude of roles from practical mine site-based through to corporate level leadership covering asset management, maintenance and reliability and project management support for surface mining equipment across its entire life cycle.|
- Asset Performance & Optimisation
- Asset Management
- Project Delivery
- Open Cut Drill & Blast
- Specialist Project Delivery
- Leading development and implementation of a global SAP plant maintenance system including international standards for master data, maintenance strategies consolidation and improvement process, set up and implementation of the system into 100+ mine sites globally and training administrators and mine site users.
- WesTrac equipment management leading a team of skilled specialists in supporting the customer in improving the reliability and performance of their equipment, including maintenance strategy, planning and total cost of ownership.
- At Orica, Tim led the technology transfer of the organisation’s next-generation mobile manufacturing units technology into Orica Mining Service’s Latam America’s business, including the design, build and implementation of 7 mobile manufacturing units into the Antamina mine in Peru.
- Tim undertook site-based comprehensive reviews of asset management practices and systems in Mozambique and Senegal businesses, providing recommendations for improvement to the business leaders and supported the local team in implementing the improvements.
- As the custodian of the regional mobile plant capital portfolio and project systems for Europe, Russia and Africa, Tim oversaw the implementation and ongoing management of a strict capital project process into Orica’s businesses, whilst managing a small team of European based Project Managers and Engineers.
- Managing a team of 10 field support technicians, Tim provided maintenance and reliability engineering support to Orica’s heavy mobile mining equipment and fixed plant across the Australia and Pacific business.