BEng (Chem) (Hons), BSc (AppChem), RIIRIS601D – G3
Andrew is a G3 qualified risk and safety engineer, with a strong technical background in chemical and biomolecular engineering and chemistry.
Following industrial experience as a technician with Cargill and ANSTO Minerals, Andrew is now pursuing a career in safety, health, and risk.
- Safety and Risk Management
- Principal Hazards and Critical Controls
- Safety and Compliance Management
- At a major Hunter Valley coal mine, Andrew was involved in a review of confined spaces and isolations in order to satisfy the requirements of a regulator notice.
- Andrew has been involved in the review and development of Principal Hazard Management Plans (PHMPs) and Principal Control Plans (PCPs) for metalliferous mining operations.
- In order to better understand mine site safety performance, Andrew was involved in the development of safety benchmarking against comparable mine sites.
- Andrew has been involved in a number of ICAM investigations at both metalliferous and coal mines.