BSc (Mining Engineering), Mining Engineering Manager of UG Mines (Non-Coal) (NSW), 1st Class Mine Manager’s Certificate of Competency (WA)
With 30 years of experience in the resources industry, Anold has worked in both open cut and underground hard rock mines in Australia and Zimbabwe.
|With his extensive experience in leadership, operational and technical roles, Anold is able to provide practical and robust mine plans across the strategic, short, medium, and long-term planning space. He has a breadth and depth of knowledge in generating ore reserves, creating conceptual mine designs, mine scheduling, drill and blast as well as ensuring that mine plans and schedules are on time and on budget.|
- Feasibility Studies
- Reserve Estimation
- Design & Scheduling
- Drill & Blast and Ventilation
- Short, Medium & Long-Term Planning and Budgeting
- Technical Services Superintendent Pajingo Au mine QLD Australia across open pit and underground, responsible for short/medium/long term planning and budgeting, reserve preparation and all technical services functions; mine planning, survey, geotechnical, ventilation and continuous improvement.
- George Fisher Zn-Pb-Ag underground QLD Australia, senior mine planning roles in operations, long-term planning and feasibility studies – under took reserve conversion for both the existing mine and the expansion, on the expansion study also covering ventilation design, access and materials handling design, LOM scheduling and cost modelling plus the mining feasibility report and tender compilation, while on operations covering medium and long-term design/scheduling and cut-off determination.
- Rasp Zn-Pb-Ag underground NSW Australia, senior mine planning roles through medium/ long-term planning, scheduling, and budgeting, reserve conversion, production planning, drill & blast design, ventilation management and capital projects.
- Tritton underground Cu underground NSW Australia, senior mine planning and drill & blast roles, covering reserve conversion and short term and LOM design, scheduling, greenfields evaluation studies, budgeting, ventilation, backfill and drill & blast planning.
- Other mine planning and production roles at Hillgrove Au underground NSW, Thalanga Cu-Pb-Zn-Ag-Au underground QLD and CSA Cu underground NSW in Australia and South Dyke Cr underground, Peak Cr underground and Harley Pt underground in Zimbabwe.
- MineSight, Deswik, Mineworks, Vulcan, Surpac, Ring King.