BSc (Geo) (Hons), GradDipAppFin, DipFrontMgnt, JORC Comp
With over 25 years of experience in the resources sector including more than 13 years in resource consulting, Brett brings a wealth of knowledge and a wide range of experience in Operations and Feasibility Studies.
He has extensive experience with Iron Ore, Gold, Copper and Coal, and has worked in Australia, Canada and Malaysia. Brett is proficient in a range of software packages including ArcGIS, Minescape, Geovia Minex, MS Project, Geovia Surpac, Maptek Vulcan, Runge XPAC, and Spry.
- Feasibility Studies
- Mine Strategic Review
- Due Diligence
- Exploration Strategies & Management
- Mine Scheduling & Planning
- Brett was President and CEO of TSX-V listed Central Iron Ore Ltd for 12 years. He was responsible for all day to day functions, including the budgeting process, quarterly and annual reporting, regulatory and TSX reporting, company capital raisings, project evaluation, asset disposal, sale and requisition as well as managed exploration and study programs.
- As General Manager of Project Development for Iron Ore Holdings, he managed, co-ordinated and was responsible for the Phil’s Creek Bankable Feasibility Study.
- During his time as the Specialist Mining Planner for Rio Tinto Expansion Projects, he managed, co-ordinated and was responsible for the Mine Planning aspects of the Hope Downs 1 Bankable Feasibility Study.
- Brett was involved with the discovery of Iron Valley, Buckland Hills, Bungaroo South and Koodaideri South Iron Ore deposits in the Pilbara and was the Principal Geologist in the discovery of the Mayoko Moussandji iron ore deposit in West Africa.
- He has led due diligence, evaluations for acquisitions, asset disposal of production and exploration assets across a range of commodities.