MSc (GeoSc), BSc (EarthSc), BBus (Mktg).
Daniel has over 10 years of experience in the resources industry. His experience spans the public and private sectors, across projects both in Australia and Internationally. Daniel has contributed to over 100 projects during his time at Palaris, ranging from benchmarking and options assessments to scoping and feasibility studies.
He has solid experience in mining studies from scoping to feasibility level where he has utilised skills in coal exploration, geological modelling, database management, underground mine design and scheduling, resource estimation and evaluation, gas management, GIS analysis and technical drafting. Given his qualifications and capability, he is a highly versatile consultant with a strong breadth of experience.
- Feasibility Studies
- Underground Mine Design & Optimisation
- Resource Evaluation
- Daniel has contributed to over 40 feasibility studies throughout Australia and Internationally.
- He has worked on numerous benchmarking and options assessments that have delivered valuable insights for clients.
- Daniel has assisted in the design of complex multi-level LTCC underground coal mines in Turkey.
- His software capabilities include XPAC scheduling software, Deswik mine planning software, Minex geological modelling software, VentSIM mine ventilation software, ArcGIS, AutoCAD and the full Microsoft Office suite.