BASc (Chem Eng) (Hons), PEng.
Jacqueline is a professional engineer with 20 years’ international experience in process engineering and plant design, management and execution of mining and resource projects for gold, base metals and industrial minerals valued up to US$500 million.
Jacqueline’s strengths lie in working with exploration and mining companies on strategic project definition through various preliminary stages of study to refine and optimise capital and operating costs that lead into detailed engineering, design and construction. She has a thorough knowledge of mine planning and design, site infrastructure, tailings management, logistics and project economics allow her to integrate process deliverables into the overall project seamlessly while thriving on the unique challenges presented with every project.
- Study Management
- Metallurgical Test WOrk
- Process Plant Design
- Plant Optimisation
- Due Diligence
- Jacqueline has held the roles of Study Manager, Process Lead and Process Engineer on a range of projects globally covering precious and base metals plus industrial minerals including previous consulting roles with Lycopodium and AMEC.
- She has experience in scoping through to execution on assets in Australia, Asia, Africa, North America and South America.
- She has extensive experience in process design for Pb-Zn, Au, Ag, Ni, Cu, Nb, iron ore, lithium, sulphate of potash (brines), graphite, oil sands, lime and diatomaceous earth.
- Jacqueline has worked with eleven gold assets across India, Australia, PNG, Canada, Mexico, Argentina and the Dominican Republic covering circuits with CIL, gravity, flotation, BIOX, Albion, POX and heap leach.
- Jacqueline carried out a due diligence for acquisition through to Study Management/Process Lead on feasibility studies for the Citronen Zinc Project in Greenland.
- Jacqueline was the Lead process engineer for a 30Mt iron ore project tailings storage facility.
- She is a Qualified Person for reporting under N1 43-101.
- Jacqueline has experience in capital and operating cost estimating and optimisation, economic assessments, market and revenue forecasting, benchmarking and financial modelling.